Work with DWSHelp us transform staffing
We Create Opportunities for Candidates & Businesses
We are the developers of the award-winning ManageRight cloud-based software solution, which manages over 17,000 temporary workers and 1099 contractors.
Work with our supportive team, progress quickly in the staffing VMS/MSP industry, and develop the skills needed to be the best you can be.
Connecting People for over 35 Years
The Positions We Have Currently Available
Head of Software Engineering
Distinctive Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Sr. Software Engineer with experience in VMS technology to lead our software engineering and development team. The ideal candidate is passionate about building and leading technology teams within the VMS industry. In this role you will take on a strong leadership role, managing and mentoring the team, while being a strategic senior leader in our software development initiatives.
Distinctive Workforce Solutions and sister company Distinctive Personnel are known for creating strong relationships based on trust, reliability and open communication with every client we serve.
• Provide strategic oversight in our software engineering and development initiatives
• Willing to be hands-on and do some heavy lifting regarding new software development and improvement projects
• Provide coaching and mentorship to team of engineers and developers
• Work as part of the Sr. Leadership team to strategize and implement new software development
• Hire and train new team members
• 5+ years of Software Engineering
2+ years’ experience in VMS technology (REQUIRED)
• Experience building and managing teams
• Strong planning and problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyze information and processes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel based on business needs (up to 25%)
• Must take initiative, exhibit strong leadership abilities, proven ability with process improvement, and thrive in a fast-paced high energy work environment
• Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
Work location: Corporate Office (remote eligible)
Full benefits: health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO and additional AFLAC offerings, collaborative, and fun work environment.
Boca Raton, Florida (Corporate HQ)
send your resume to email@example.com
Find out if we are right for your business by answering a few simple questions!