Employee well-being and mental health are critical concerns to any organization, especially now, as Covid-19 has driven us into isolation. As Mental Health Awareness Week comes to a close, SIA Research Analyst Francesca Profeta shares in a Staffing Stream blog post about how we can help each other through these stressful times.
- California lawmaker brings own ballot measure to overturn AB 5 independent contractor law
- Employees more confident they will retain jobs, but productivity hasn’t recovered to pre-pandemic levels
- Covid-19 impact will be long lasting: Congressional Budget Office
- Back to work: Keeping staff and temporary workers reassured and safe (Staffing Industry Review)
- Freelancers say they are losing thousands due to scams (NBC)