Tough times can bring life lessons, and strong companies are built on values that can weather storms, writes Beth Garvey, CEO of BG Staffing, in the latest issue of Staffing Industry Review magazine. The full article is available online.
- US loses 27,000 jobs in March, but number doesn’t reflect full impact of Covid-19: ADP
- ISM’s Purchasing Managers Index for manufacturing enters contraction territory in March
- Attorneys general ask Department of Labor to hold off on joint-employer rule during Covid-19 crisis
- Workers, small business can’t afford Covid-19 quarantine: SHRM
- Will companies go ahead with H-1B petitions amid difficult economy? (Forbes)